Out of the Mouth of Babes

So Amy has told me, and I agree, that she is shouldering too much of the blogging weight, so I suppose that it is my turn to post.

Amy and I have been waiting for Madeline to start laughing; while she gives us an occasional chuckle, she has not yet decided she is ready for laughter. Instead, she has started to babble quite a bit. This past week especially, she has been very talkative at night. On Tuesday Amy went to a Relief Society activity so I got to spend some one on one time with Madeline that I am sure she will remember for the rest of her life. She spent almost a full hour standing on my stomach "talking" to me. I decided that I should get a video of her in action, so here it is.




We think she is adorable; we just can't wait until she starts to talk and laugh for real. And yes, at the end of the video when it looks like she is falling forward, she is...and ended face-planted in my chest.

0 comments: