Madeline's New Hobby

So...this week has been another camera happy week. I've taken about 50 pictures of Madeline. It's kind of ridiculous but oh well. Some day she will be older and will hate having her picture taken.

Madeline has a new hobby. She has been pretty fussy this week and I can't tell what is wrong. I decided today that maybe she is just bored. I took some yarn and tied some of her toys to my broom and set it up for her to play with. She has started hitting and grabbing the toys. It's pretty cute because every time she hits a toy hard she gets so excited. So far it has entertained her for a while both yesterday and today.


I absolutely love the next two pictures. I am normally opposed to naked baby pictures but I LOVE these. I think that they are among my favorites of Madeline so far.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a sweetie! And a creative mommy. At least you have an excuse not to sweep the floor!! We have an overhead hanging gym with toys on it if you would like to borrow it. Ruby is done using it now. Let me know . . . you could pick it up when you are at grandma's.

Liz said...

I love that last one! She looks like she's positively squealing with delight. So darling.