Smiling

This afternoon I was going to clean the kitchen so I put Madeline in her chair to bring her with me and this is what she did! She has had little smiles for the past couple weeks but I am starting to get her to smile when I play with her. I decided to procrastinate cleaning for the next half hour by trying to get more pictures. This was all I could get. It is hard to get her to smile long enough to snap the picture. Good thing for digital cameras with a delete button. I would have wasted a whole lot of film.




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Amy, your sweet baby girl is adorable! Those first smiles are so fun and always make me cry. Enjoy every minute of her . . . even staying up 'til 3 AM because before you know it she will be grown.

I was excited to find you had a blog so I could finally see pictures of Madeline.

Liz said...

So cute. SO cute! Can't wait to finally see her in person! And she had better bring the smiles for our meeting...